So what Lash Extension Aftercare should you follow?
We have put together some important advice below for you to follow, however, do make sure you follow the advice of your lash tech as well after all they will know your lashes.
- DO NOT get excessively wet for the first 24 hours. This allows the adhesive to cure (dry)
- DO NOT use steam rooms, saunas or sunbeds for 48 hours
- DO NOT perm, tint or use eyelash curlers
- DO NOT use waterproof or oil based mascara on your extensions as they contain chemical properties that will break down the adhesive
- DO be gentle around your eyes.
- DO use an eyelash comb or mascara wand, these are great for grooming your lashes each morning
- DO gently wash daily with eyelash cleanser, keeping the root area clean.
To clean your lashes mix together baby shampoo and water, use an eyelash brush and just comb through the lashes creating a foamy lash bath. Rinse off with warm water.
What Our Clients Say
Tricia has been doing my lashes since June last year….I am totally addicted! She is very professional and does a fab job everytime.Would highly recommend using Lash2Lashes!
Lovely lady and done a marvellous job. Lashes feel light and barely there. No irritation And she done them to suit my eyes which work really well. Thanks Tricia x
I’ve tried so many places for lashes and this one is by far the best in the area. Lashes were natural looking as I asked and even after couple weeks hardly any fallen out. Would definitely recommend 😊
Areas Covered in London
- Barnes, Brentford, Chelsea, Uxbridge
- Ealing, Feltham, Chiswick, Wembley
- Hammersmith, Hampton, Hayes, Weybridge
- Hillingdon, Hounslow, Heathrow, Staines
- Isleworth, Kensington, Windsor, Kingston
- Mortlake, Reading, Marlow, Twickenham
- Sheen, Slough, Southall, Teddington
Copyright 2018. Lash2Lashes. Website designed by Mr Digital.